at West Bank during orientation day

I'd like to say bye bye to WINTER ^^

Salam andddddd hello!
By 21st of March last week, it's officially Spring -at least on the calendar,and for some places..

I dunno about Minnesota, since seniors been telling that Winter would usually sweep Spring season but..
Yeah OF COURSE I'D BE WISHING that Winter would not be that selfish.!!

Now in Minnesota, ices are nowhere to be seen which suggests the end of Winter (I hope it's ended!) .The wind is kinda chilly so yeah sometimes when I'm too lazy to wear layers of clothes, I'd be shivering the whole body! ..although the temperature is kinda OK like between 6Celcius to 10++Celcius, and the sun is there..BUT the wind makes me think twice to not wear at least a sweat shirt.

I dunno what Spring season should be like..? Is Spring a little warmer than what I'm going through now? Naah.. NO IDEA.Malas google jugak sbnrnya nih haha. But what I know, Spring season should make me eager to take picturesssssss of flowers! Ahh I love flowers :) 

Since Minnesota temperature has slightly increases--and looks like it can never reach negative 10celcius and below..American has goneee crazyy wearing shorts and short skirts..Must be that such temperature is not that cold for them anymore hmm? MAYBE..
I'd like to go crazy too but,,since I'm still a Malaysian! Tak tahan sejukk da.. HAHAA

OH ya!
My friend once said, "It is Spring the season when lots of people fall in love and get together as a couple."
When I look at one of my friends' relationship status yesterday..well..haha..such statement.. may be true sometimes..
I'm looking forward to see more people fall in love..
be it my Malaysian fellas or my other friends..
hehe




p/s: dangggg! how come I dunno bout this? ah nevermind.
pp/s: yes this is my beloved uni :)

2 comments:

maggiesedapgiler said...

i prefer to stay out of love.ha ha hahh.

a.k.a Shasha said...

sometimes it's better that way.. :)

Post a Comment