Salam and greetings to all :)
I've been delaying a lot of times to blog nowadays,, simply because I'm so busy and I'm losing the mood to write. I even delay to video-logging which is supposed to be my next blog post after the post before this- simply said ,, this blog post should contain a video of me talking in front of the webcam,instead of my writing. Shasha's been delaying a lot of thing which makes her a procrastinator. Okay, that's a loser. Gotta get rid of such attitude!
For this post, I have not much new thing to be updated except the fact that I'm currently volunteering for U of Mn Indonesian Night which will be held in April. I'm helping them in one of their cultural performances which is a secret for now hehe. Last Saturday, I woke up early than my weekend usual wake up time just for the sake of attending the 9.00am practice which was held at Coffman Union. And apparently, to my surprise, I was the only one non-Indonesian participant in that performance. Hmmm,, frankly saying, it scared me a bit to be the only one so different but then after some time spent with them, I felt better since some of them were really friendly and they made me felt less awkward. Being with them, I felt like I was in one of the sinetron (Indonesian drama) except that I could hardly understand them. They talked way to fast for a Malaysian for me to catch up every bit especially the terms. But well maybe after a few weeks with them, I could learn the terms better and maybe I could even imitate how an Indonesian speak? Haha we'll seeeeeee ;)
Let's hope I could contribute to a successful Indonesian Night! :)
p/s: For my U of Mn friends who read my blog, please free your self from any events during Indonesian Night! Come and support me please? Haha Thank Youu :)
I've been delaying a lot of times to blog nowadays,, simply because I'm so busy and I'm losing the mood to write. I even delay to video-logging which is supposed to be my next blog post after the post before this- simply said ,, this blog post should contain a video of me talking in front of the webcam,instead of my writing. Shasha's been delaying a lot of thing which makes her a procrastinator. Okay, that's a loser. Gotta get rid of such attitude!
For this post, I have not much new thing to be updated except the fact that I'm currently volunteering for U of Mn Indonesian Night which will be held in April. I'm helping them in one of their cultural performances which is a secret for now hehe. Last Saturday, I woke up early than my weekend usual wake up time just for the sake of attending the 9.00am practice which was held at Coffman Union. And apparently, to my surprise, I was the only one non-Indonesian participant in that performance. Hmmm,, frankly saying, it scared me a bit to be the only one so different but then after some time spent with them, I felt better since some of them were really friendly and they made me felt less awkward. Being with them, I felt like I was in one of the sinetron (Indonesian drama) except that I could hardly understand them. They talked way to fast for a Malaysian for me to catch up every bit especially the terms. But well maybe after a few weeks with them, I could learn the terms better and maybe I could even imitate how an Indonesian speak? Haha we'll seeeeeee ;)
Let's hope I could contribute to a successful Indonesian Night! :)
p/s: For my U of Mn friends who read my blog, please free your self from any events during Indonesian Night! Come and support me please? Haha Thank Youu :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment