Heyho everyone..! Assalamualaikum to all Muslims :)
Last week was kinda special..It was Thanksgiving celebration last Thursday and yeah for Muslims, the day after it was our Eid Adha celebration. And I had my rest from academic world for four days. I meant it guys. I touched no book at all during the holidays. My bad, since the final is just around the corner. Hmphh.. Shasha..Shasha..*sigh*
This was the first time for me to celebrate Thanksgiving..well,I didn't really celebrate it but rather embrace that culture here.. I had turkey which tasted so similar like chicken meat (but I would say it's softer,juicier),and something like cranberries jam to be eaten along with the turkey (I don't get it why they ate turkey with it actually..hmm..nevermind..later I'll figure it out..).. something like mashed sweet potatoes..etc.. Guess,, the food were not so bad for me.
Here in the US, they not only celebrated Thanksgiving by eating turkey and etc with family but they also shop crazily.. Shopping? Include meeeee!! haha.. There's this special day called Black Friday where most of the items in our wishlist could be bought since sales are gonna be up till 70%. Some even 80%.. Huhu..thank you Black Friday for making some of my wishes came true..... :) I bought a long-craved pair of EMU boot for me peopleeeee !! :) Damn, I'm so excited about it..
I went to Albertville Premium Outlet which sells branded stuff at a cheaper price than the one on sale at mall.. You can see people queuing for Coach and Guess and etc..
Me? The weather too cold for me to queue outside of the shop I guess. It's OK..there's so gonna be next time for me to get a Coach or a Guess..if only if I got the moneyyyyyyyyy..hahha..
Then, I also went to Best Buy(sell mostly electronics stuff) since the boys were so into buying PS3 and rock band and etc. And they did! They spend over 300dollars just for games? Haih..I could buy myself a couple of nice outerwears with that money! They also buy original PS3 games which cost more than 20dollars..hmm..guess boys and games are like puzzle,,they fits each other well.. :D
hmmphh..Enough talking about shopping~
For Eid Adha.. I didn't feel the excitement almost at all.. I dunno why.. maybe people around me didn't celebrate it that much..just maybe.. or it just me who didn't really celebrate the day.. I craved for almost all the food that I know so impossible to get..and I then I really I was so homesick again. Oh I miss home :(
Anyway, today is Cyber Monday sale day. It's online shopping day for American since there's lot of sale going on ONLINE.. It's similar to Black Friday..and it's suitable for people who don't like being in crowded place whenever sales is on...You could just sit,click here and there,,enjoy buying onlineeee for your favorite thingss..
We Will NOT Go Down (Song For Gaza) by Michael Heart
16 years ago

1 comments:
omg u bought EMU boots?
jealous gilaa!
Post a Comment